- Wireless Design Certificate program offers core curriculum of RF and wireless circuit design and test techniques
- Practical focus ensures improved job performance
- Courses presented by industry experts
- Certification requires completing approximately 100 hours of classroom instruction and passing four exams
The Besser Associates advantage: Practical, "real world" information you can apply immediately to your projects.
All Besser Associates' instructors have substantial industry experience, which ensures that you will receive practical knowledge that improves job performance, not just lectures based on theory and equations. Besser Associates understands that in a world where technology can change at a moment's notice, relevant training provides an essential competitive advantage.
Besser Associates Wireless Design Certificate Program is comprised of:
I. Completion of the following Besser Associates courses:
RF Techniques I
2. RF Wireless Systems Design Courses
Measurements: Principles and Demonstrations
4. Advanced Wireless Courses:
II. Passing the Certification Exams administered at the end of each course
Participants should hold a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or have equivalent practical experience.
For further information, please contact us.